May 24, 2005

Blogger's last post

Journalists that casually refer to bloggers as online diarists should think again, you'll never know when that humble blog entry might end up as police evidence. Like a scene from a thriller movie, a blogger identified his killer in his last post, leading to the murderer's eventual arrest.

...Anyway today has been weird, at 3 some guy ringed the bell. I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago! Hopefully he will leave soon...

The chilling entry still remains, and it's somewhat strange yet sad to see so many posthumous comments left for the victim, which include long-lost friends and acquaintances. I wonder if they have broadband in heaven?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!