Mar 24, 2005

Ahmad Brothers (Taiwan branch)

I am Hikikomori suggests that his friends and employer come to me for travel tips in Taiwan. So, not to leave our guests disappointed, here are a couple of links to start you off:
I’ve had 5 requests from my friends and my boss asking me to help them to plan for their trip in Taiwan. Strangely, the requests all came within a time frame of one month. Maybe it’s the season to go to Taiwan now.

The best that I could do was to give them some online references. I haven’t been back there for a long time and I can’t really remember much to be of help.

This is where Ahmad, a Singaporean in Taiwan can help. You can read his blog to find out more about him.

Then kindly direct all your Taiwan travel enquiries to him. He probably knows it better than I do.

No comments: